Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

FO: Husband's Socks!

I just posted these in my WIP Update post a couple days ago and look they are done already!

Basically once I reminded my self that I had started them back in JULY! I decided that I had to finish them. So I directed most of my time towards them and got them done in a matter of days.

The color repeats don't really match up on each sock but Husband loves them and that's all that's really important


Project Details

Pattern - Mock Cable Socks by Wendy D. Johnson
Yarn - Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock - Lightweight in Monsoon
Needles - US 2 / 2.75 mm
Mods - I didn't really make any modifications to these. But what I learned are that "mock cables" are the same a regular cables except you have to do them more often! every. other. row! although these gave me great practice in cabling with out a cable needle! Bonus!


I was so excited to finish the socks that I cast on something new... for me!

No comments: