Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Desert Rain



You may have noticed that I have been very quiet about my knitting lately.


I have been designing a shawl


A shawl that I love



A shawl that makes me think of my friends back in Abu Dhabi and Dubai...

...and the rare rainy days I loved so much


I'm so proud to be able to share it with you

$4.00

Pattern Details:

  • Yarn shown: Shuibui Sock (in blue) and Dubai Knits (in green)
  • Skills Needed: Increase, decrease, purl, knit
  • Neddle Size- US 6 circs 36" or longer
  • Finished size: 47" x 9" but also comes with directions for larger sizes
  • Guage: 19 stitsches and 29 rows = 4"

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

What a sweet little post! We miss you too! Lots! thanks for the wee pimping out of the shop there. very subtle. :)

Emily said...

Love this shawl! Beautiful color and design!

Lindsay said...

thank you Emily - i'm so proud of this and it feels great to hear others like it too!

Jocelyn I'm happy to "pimp" out your yarn whenever all the time. I LOVE THE STUFF! the colors are just fantastic!!

Suzie Angel said...

oooh, its so pretty Linds. Love it! Glad you're still thinking of us here in Dubai.

PS: We could use some rain...its HOT!!!