Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

randomness


1. Tt's 40 something degrees outside and the snow is melting

2. The snow melting means that my beautiful city has turned in to a drippy, slushy, dirty mess.

3. There are three (count them three!) tv shows out right now that take place in portland
- Portlandia being the most obvious (and best) stays the truest to the sites and feel of Portland
- Perfect Couples quietly takes place in Portland although you can tell their Portland is WAY too sunny to actually be filmed there
-Life Unexpected takes place in Portland but it's a bit too 90210/Dawson's Creek for me

4. Bonus! Leverage was also filmed in Portland! But I'm not sure if it still is or not

5. I love seeing Portland getting a little tv action. It's such a beautiful city that is under appreciated

6. I got my first skein of bugga! I have been wanting to get my hands on some of this yumminess for ages and boy was it worth the wait! SO SOFT! and the colors are so rich and have so much depth to them. Just beautiful

7. I have some more patterns a brewin in my head and on my needles so stay tuned!

No comments: