Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Change isn't always a bad thing... right?

I figured it being my two year blogaversary and all that this place was due for a change. I really liked the way my blog looked before but I was getting a bit tired of it. So I had been pondering this change for a while.

You may recognize the banner pic from this post. Yup! I dyed it my self! Very exciting and one of my very favorite colors in the whole wide world is a soft baby pink. So this was my inspiration (I guess you could call it) for my blog update.

Anyhow I hope you enjoy the new look! If you don't then... sorry (not really but we can pretend)!

P.S. I'm also thinking of changing the name to Knitting Duck... get it? Like "sitting duck"? get it? But I'll keep the web address the same just change the title at the top. What do you think?

Seriously need feedback on this one! thanks!

2 comments:

Sydney said...

Love the new layout AND the idea about Knitting Duck. Super clever. :)

Jocelyn said...

Yes to the new blog layout and yes to Knitting Duck!