Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sick


I have been sick. It hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday. It's amazing how you can feel your body being consumed by a cold slowly but surly. Ever since it hit I haven't been able to knit a stitch! (I shake my fist at you sickness!) I just stare at all my projects and think I should be knitting and then I pick it up and put it down again. It's just too much work.

Now after sleeping for an entire 12 HOURS! (that's a lot even for me!) I'm laid out on the couch because apparently waking up and making coffee was just too much for my body to handle. But I thought I would update my blog before I head for the cough syrup because after a dose of that stuff I tend not to make much sense any more. I tried last night. Really I did. And after a half a sentence I gave up. It was just too hard. Anyone who can write while they are sick well you have my respect.

...uh oh.... the words are slipping away. ugh.

Oh right well I wanted to show you the yummy chicken noodle soup I made yesterday to get my self through this cold. It's made the way my mom makes it with extra black pepper. Yum.



The hubbs also went and picked up a bunch of goodies for me (english muffins and choc chip cookies top that list) isn't he sweet?

Ok off to have some more soup and then take a much needed nap

No comments: