Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

FO: Roar!!!!!

Fourth Reveal Finished June 6th:

I saw the Dinosaur hat a few months ago and just couldn't resist knitting it for my niece. I figured it made a nice balance to the party hat I made her. This way she can be a princess one day then the next day she can be a dinosaur. Roar!


The hat was a breeze to make and the shaping kept the project interesting. Also I was able to use stashed yarn. Lots of stashed yarn! I love that part!


Details:

Pattern - Toddler Dinosaur hat by Julia Farwell-Clay
Yarn: Plymouth Encore Worsted in green heather and Cascade 220 purple heather.
Size: smallest
Mods: well the only mod I made is so minor that it hardly counts. I added an extra hole on the chin strap to increase comfort.

I can't wait to see my niece wearing this!

No comments: