Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Food Love


I'm a little food obsessed these days. I think there are a few contributing factors...

1. The weather is starting to turn colder which means I start to crave the comfort foods (gravy tops that list) and warm cozy foods which usually require loads of butter.

2. I was away from all my favorites for too long. Don't get me wrong there are some things I miss from Abu Dhabi but right now I'm enjoying all those things I had to do with out while we were in the Middle East.

3. My kitchen is fabulous. I couldn't have designed a better kitchen for an apartment. There's a gas stove, a dishwasher, a full size refrigerator AND I can see the TV. These things combined make me enjoy being in the kitchen and cooking all my faves

One of those faves.... Cornbread

No comments: