Pages

Monday, March 3, 2008

i need some opinions please....

so i'm considering foregoing the traditional wedding cake i.e. the white cake with flowers and whatever, in favor of this incredible chocolate, multi layered cake i had today. now it may not be as pretty as the more traditional cake but i'm betting it tastes a LOT better... what do you think? i'm not doing too much that is traditional at the wedding so my mind is split. on the one hand i figure not much is traditional, so why worry about the cake? but on the other hand i think there should be traditional elements in a wedding that is already not so traditional...

1 comment:

Charmaine said...

You may have already made a decision on this, but I'll put my two cents worth in anyway. I think that a chocolate cake is a great idea. For my wedding I had three tiers, two with chocolate-orange marble mud cake and one with chocolate-vanilla marble mud. I had white frosting but not the traditional hard type. That way you have the best of both worlds. Still I don't see the problem with chocolate frosting either.