Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

comin' clean

Ok ok I am sure you have noticed that I'm just not posting as much as I use to and I'm feeling guilty. I feel I owe you an explanation. I mean you are my small group of readers that checks in with me nearly every day just to see what I have to say and lately all I have done is let you down. You loyally check in only to see the same posts for days on end sitting at the top of the page.

There are a few factors that are going into this that I would like to share with you in order to clear the air.

I'm just not that witty - Some people's blogs are so interesting. They can write daily about nearly anything and you are always glued to the screen wanting to learn more. But me even when cool things happen I either don't think to write about them or I cant write about them cause they are work related and like you would want to hear about work anyways.

I'm just not that interesting - Honestly I don't have a lot going on. At least not lately. Nope, all I do is knit, work, sleep. That about covers it.

My work is INSANE right now - I am doing ridiculous amounts of PowerPoint. PowerPoint is taking over my life. In fact I'm starting to think that I need a PowerPoint help group so that when I go on vacation next month I will know how to fill up my spare time in the absence of PowerPoint.

I'm working on some unbloggable (is that a word?) things right now - I have some top secret knitting projects going on that I can't share with you. At least not yet. I have shared some gifts intended for others already but the rest I want to keep as a surprise for the recipients so you are just going to have to wait. After that the only bloggable project I'm working on is my February Lady Sweater and seriously how many times can you listen to me moan about the lace and all. Yep figured you were getting kinda bored with that one so I'm saving the update for when I finish it. Someday. If ever. Sigh.

So there you have it. My list of excuses as to why I'm not posting very much right now. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I don't know what to say. But have no fear. I see a lot of exciting things happening in the near future and that should help with the lull in activity here at DuckAbroad.

Thank you for your patience : )

2 comments:

Adrianna said...

powerpoint of your excuses, please.

Charmaine said...

You are making me feel bad Lindsay, saying that you have not been blogging enough! That means my effort lately is totally pathetic!

Don't worry we'll still keep checking in to see what you've been up to.