Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Guests

We have some guests staying with us...

Here's Peaches... Oh wait! Where'd she run to?

Well here's Sundae... or rather there WAS Sundae

Another shot of Peaches. Ugh! She just wont hold still!

Sundae........ Come back!


Finally I cornered them. But they are so far away!


Here you go! This is Peaches (the ginger one) and Sundae (the vanilla one with hot fudge and caramel on top)

These sisters have come to stay with us for a few days and we're doing our best to at least keep them in one room. I forgot how much energy kittens have but their cuteness totally makes up for it.

Princess on the other hand has not been wooed by their cuteness. But I'm sure she'll come around.

If you know anyone who would like to add to add a cutey-cute kitten to their family please let me know.

5 comments:

Adrianna said...

wow. Seriously cute.

Jocelyn said...

What kittens? All I saw was the Aramex tape!

Lindsay said...

the aramax tape is what my DH used to close off the space under the couch so that the kitties don't hide under there....

it's not a shipment of yarn unfortunately. 4 months yarn free still!

R a i n said...

KITTIES!! They're so cute. So these are the little rascals who've been playing with your knitting huh?

I would love to take them home but my family would grumble but mainly my kitty would prolly throw a b-i-g fit.

shm said...

They're soo skinny and cute LOL!
Love your name picking Lindsay.

Shyma