Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Randomness

1. My husband is making his special onion soup and it smells so good. I'm so glad he likes to share.

2. A very good friend of mine decided to take up knitting again. i knew there was a reason we always got a long so well

3. The universe has a funny way of showing you you made the right choice when you have doubts. This I KNOW

4. Not celebrating christmas isn't as hard as I thought it might be.... and way cheaper

5. It's 18 degrees back home in Portland right now. Mid 70's here. Makes me feel like a pansy for needing a sweater.

6. I rediscovered Subway's Spicy Italian sandwich. Something about salami and pepperoni makes any day better. yum.

7, I think I'm going to cast on some mittens. After all it is in the mid-70's

8. They they voice-over spanish soaps in arabic over here. This took me quite a while to figure out.

9. I have another FO. I'm excited to share it when the light is good enough to take a decent picture.

10. These pics of Multnomah Falls are amazing!
(pic from kgw.com)

No comments: