1. I am enjoying a 4 day weekend.... and the next two weekends are 3 days each. I could get use to this.
2. Princess is out on the window sill laying on her back to let her tummy get all the sun. It's really cute.
3. I tried to get a picture of said tummy cuteness but she turned back over.
4. It rained again today. The ground didn't actually get wet but it rained and I'm still counting it.
5. Secretly - I still don't understand the difference between FIFA World Cup and FIFa Clubs Wold Cup except that one is in Johannesburg and one is in Abu Dhabi.
6. I have been avoiding working on the Ishbel because I made a mistake in the lace and apparently if I ignore it, it'll go away.
7. Beef stew would be good for dinner on a nice overcast day like today... I'll probably have cereal.
8. Ok just checked the Ishbel. Ignoring it didn't make the problem go away. It's still there.
9. Watching the process of making Soy Sauce makes me realize that I don't need to know how everything I love is made. Sometimes a little mystery is a good thing.
10. I'm getting the itch to start knitting another pair of socks...