Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

FO: Baby Leg Warmers

Don't get any ideas here! These leg warmers are for my niece who is on the way... She'll be here in few more weeks so I sent a few hand knits to my sis so that everything was there for her arrival. I mean what if she's like 1 day old and has cold legs? and the leg warmers aren't there yet?

So when my mom said she was taking a small trip out to see my sis I figured it was the perfect opportunity to send the knits along. I mean what better way to deliver hand knits then by, well, hand?


Project Details

Pattern:
Baby Leggings by Ruth Bendig
Yarn:
Dream in Color Smooshy in Pansy Golightly
Needles: US 1.5 circs
Mods: None – Knit using magic loop

I love these things! They are so cute and seem really practical for a little baby. Also they are a great way to use up some left over sock yarn


No comments: