Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FO: Hats - Part 4

I finally knit a hat for my self!


I loved knitting with the Malabrigo for Husband's hat so much that I decided to knit a mally hat for my self. A purple mally hat. A purple mally hat with swirls!

So I ran over to
The Knitting Bee and grabed the perfect purple and got started knitting


Here are the pattern details

Pattern: Hurricane Hat by Andrea Goutier but I called this hat "But you can call me slurricane" because whenever I think of the name of the pattern it makes me think of the song
"Hurricane" by The Click. (I know, I know you thought I only listened to country but let me tell you there's lots of mystery here!)
Yarn: MALLLLLLLLYYYYYYY!!!!! (Malabrigo Worsted in Holly Hock)
Needles: US 7’s using magic loop
Mods: Nope! Although I would make it a bit shorter by half an inch next time.



I would like to say that this is the last hat I knit for a while but alas there is one more but at least that one is part of a set… stay tuned.

No comments: