Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

FO: Hats - Part 3

After I finished the groovy cable hat for my husband he immediately said "I want a green hat now" and me being a person that will never pass up the opportunity to go to the local LYS agreed...

So we headed back over to For Yarn's Sake to see if whe could find anything he liked...

We found this gorgeous green Malabrigo worsted appropreiately named Olive.




I had been wanting to work will Mally worsted weight for a while so this was a treat fro me

Somehow this Handmaiden Fine Yarn Cabash Sock yarn also ended up in my bag... But that's for another day




When I started knitting with the Mally it was like a dream! I mean it really was a pleasure to work with. So soft and so yummy.

In fact I enjoyed knitting with it so much that I ended up finishing the hat in no time at all




Pattern Details

Pattern: A Hat Fit for a Boyfriend by Stephanie Nicole
Yarn: Malabrigo Yarn Merino Worsted in Olive
Needles: US 8 circs
Mods: None except to knit it using magic loop

No comments: