Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

My first grown up FO!!

woot woot! I finished my first grown up knitting project that wasn't a hat or scarf ; )

It's the Back-to-School U-neck vest from Fitted Knits by Stephanie Japel









Isn't it lovely? I'm so happy with the way it came out. Just like the picture. I only made one modification and that was to add an inch to the length. I used 3 skeins of Cascade 220 Teal Heather

If I can talk my friend into it I'll try to post a pic of her wearing it ; )

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Wow, it's even prettier than I remember! It's amazing, Lindsay. I was thinking about doing a vest too and your project just kick-started that desire again. Alas, the pattern is not available to purchase on its own.

Pretty pretty. You should make one for yourself!

Charmaine said...

Looks fab Linsday! I would love to see a photo of your friend wearing it.