Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

FO: Party Hat

The second reveal completed April 29th:

This pattern just shouted Frieda! to me or rather it shouted I wish I had had that hat when I was 2!

I knit this one during the drives to and from Fujariah. It was a quick knit and loads of fun. Plus after tackling that FLS (i don't want to talk about that) for so long I needed some instant gratification. You may have seen a sneak peek at the U-knitted Amiras blog cause I just couldn't keep this one quiet

Details:
Pattern - Simple Baby Cap with Three Different Toppings (this one has tool topping) from Itty-Bitty Hats by Susan B. Anderson
Size - 2+ years
Yarn - Plymouth Yarn Encore Worsted in cream and Cascade 220 in Pink
Mods - No mods I guess... I did add the stripes but that's it and not really a modification to me. I got the tool from Khaladiya.

No comments: