Ok i thought i would give this whole meme thing a shot. i found it over at no-blog rachel's blog. So here goes
1. How long have you been blogging?
Um August of 2007
2. Any advice to beginners?
pictures are good at taking up space and people like them.
3. What are the good things that blogging has brought into your life?
uh hello? U-knitted Amiras which are all my friends that i met because of knitting! Ravelry (thanks Charmaine!) And it's fantastic to get messages from people when I post an FO (woot woot)!
Also this has been the closest thing to a diary I have ever been able to keep up with and it keeps my family updated on what I'm doing daily.
4. What would you consider the pitfalls?
Sometimes I just don't know what to talk about (cough-like today-cough)
5. Tell us about your blog name. Ever think of changing it? If so, to what? Why?
Well my college mascot is the Ducks (Puddles the duck to be precise (i know, i know so not intimidating)) and I'm living abroad so duckabroad it is.
I have thought about changing it but then I can never think of "what" to change it to... then football season rolls around and I'm happy with the duck part again ; )
6. Knowing what you know now, was starting a blog a good thing for you? Why or why not?
Absolutely!!! I met some fantastic people through this blog and made some great friends.
7. How do you think blogging, bloggers or the blogosphere has changed since you first started?
I saw a blog the other day that looked like it was snowing. That's definitely new to me!
8. Ultimately, what would you like your blog to accomplish for you or others?
Find more knitters in the UAE (Abu Dhabi or Dubai ; )) and keep in touch with my family and friends