I saw on some other blogs that people were recapping all their FO's for the year 2008. I thought I would give it shot thinking I would have some dismal list of perhaps 4 things I had managed to complete in the last year. But to my surprise I had way more! So here you go!
1. Yellow baby booties - first shaping
2. Husband's scarf - very simple garter stitch scarf out of the yarn of his choice. there was a little drama when I ran out of yarn though
3. Vintage Baby Cardi - My first attempt at a sweater
4. Matching pair of baby booties - the second pair of baby booties on my list but they look great with the cardigan.
5. Wavy Scarf - I loved making this scarf and I'm so tempted to make another one... or two
6. Pinwheel Sweater - This was for my niece and I loved making this as well. It knit up so fast and looks so unique as well. Definitely a project I would be willing to knit again.
7. Baby Hooded Cardi - The baby who this was knit for was born the day after christmas and is a little girl, Mia.
8. Lacy Leaf Purse - My first lace project. woot woot!
9. Fetching - My very first cables : )
10. Back to School U-neck Vest - this was a challenge but worth it. It's my first grown up sized FO
11. My wedding! I know it's not knitting related but it's still my proudest FO of all.
Not bad, right? 10 (knitted) FO's for the year 2008. I'm really surprised that I was able to complete so much in one year. So my new years resolution is to complete more than 10 FO's and I have to say my first one is done all ready! I'm off to a great start.
After looking over the list I have come up with a second new years resolution: Make something for me! I did not keep one of those 10 things. But I'll sure hold on tight to number 11 ; ) Although I must say that I really enjoy knitting for other people. Especially babies. Little red headed babies.