Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Twittering or is it Tweeting, perhaps Chirping?

You may have noticed that I have a new, whatchyamicallit, Gadget in the right hand tool bar...

Yup, that's right! I joined Twitter! Naturally immediately after joining Twitter I went and added my tweets (twitterings?) to the left so that you can see what my tweets are all about!

I wasn't sure what to think at first cause there are just so many new sites out there for this kinda stuff... I had joined Plurk and really found that it wasn't interesting enough to keep me checking in all the time. Plus you have to earn points and stuff. This made me feel like a failure of a plurker because I had negative points and no friends.

But twittering is fun! You can go and follow other people's tweets and send your own tweets out into the world. I just wish we had the mobile (cell phone) tweeting feature out here cause that would be SO MUCH FUN! Plus President Obama tweets! So naturally I'm following.

Any other new tweeters out there?

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I'm on Twitter! But I have no idea how the thing works. I also Plurk. :)

Sydney said...

I feel that I am dangerously close to joining. :)