Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Dragging weeks

Lately the weeks seem to be dragging... well dragging until I get to the weekend and then it flies by!

I think this is due to a particularly heavy work load that results in decreased knit time. I seem to be making hardly any progress Sunday through Thursday. I'm excited when I get one or two rows done before I'm falling asleep face first into yarny goodness. I then drag my self to bed where I attempt to read. Books that use to take me a day or two to read now take weeks! Weeks I tell you! I read like 3 pages a night and the first one is review from when I fell asleep the night before.

But on the weekends I spend hours trying to make up for lost time. Like today for instance. I woke up at 9:30 and sat on the couch knitting at my leisure. It was fabulous. I got all the way to eyelet increases on my February Lady Sweater which is great progress for one lazy day and tomorrow I'll be able to make it all the way to the lace! Woo Hoo!

Tomorrow I will show you pictures of my progress.

No comments: