Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Package!!

I got a package from my Mom. It's so amazing that she sends me these care packages so often. I know all the people at work love it when I get them because I will often share my goodies with them...

This last week I received a big one! And this isn't even everything... (there were Double Stuffed Oreos and conversation hearts too!)



In this one my mom sent the new Glam Knits pattern book by Stephanie Japel. I'm so excited there are like 8 patterns I have already begun pondering. And I also got my very own ball winder!!! woot woot! Now I just have to figure out how to use it.

My mom also sent me the Sunday Comics from the Oregonian. I had forgotten how much fun I use to have reading them every Sunday. It's great to have little pieces of home here with me.

And, of course, no yarn as per my request. I have decided to go on a yarn diet as my stash is getting larger than I can handle. So as a result I decided to go three months (to start with) with out purchasing yarn. I am proud to say that I have now made it through the first two months!! Honestly I really do have enough yarn to keep me busy for a while. I really don't need to keep adding to an already, umm, healthy stash. There are plenty of projects that I can work on with what I have. And then I can go buy more yarn!

No comments: