Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

30 days! woot woot!

Whew! I have done 30 straight days of posts (I started on Jan 30th) and at times it has been exhausting. I decided to try it out for a few reasons. I wanted to see firstly if I could even do it, I also wanted to see if activity on my blog would increase and I finally I wanted to see what I would talk about....

Looking back I have realized that I have posted more in the last 30 days than I did in the first 6 months of last year! But this exercise has made me realize that there is a happy medium here. Perhaps every other day?

This endeavor didn't go with out it's challanges. I'm not sure if you noticed but my life isn't exactly bubbling over with excitement all the time. So trying to think of thing to post about got a little hard at times. Also there was the great MacBook crash of '09. I was able to continue posting even through this great challenges and I think I am a better blogger for it. Ok, not really, but it sounds good right?

I enjoy blogging it's sort of like an outlet for whatever is going on in my world and also a to keep my family and friends up to date on my life at the same time. There are so many memories from my time here in UAE captured on this blog and it means even more to me now that I have lost my hard drive and lost all the pictures I had taken in the last 3 years.

I enjoy going through my own posts about different knitting projects I have worked on or different fun things I have done with my husband. I also enjoy sharing these memories with you! Although I gotta say at our first U-knitted Amiras meeting I think we were all a little surprised out about how much we already knew about each other just through reading our blogs!

So thank you for putting up with my endless posts in the last 30 days. I may cut back on my post now... but only a little.

1 comment:

Sydney said...

The more you blog the closer your readers feel to you. I have learned that for sure and I feel the same way with your blogs. Keep up with the blogging often. :)