Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Mac is Back!

My trusty MacBook is back safe at home... completely refurbashed!!! woot woot! It's so weird having a computer with nothing on it. It's a blank slate just waiting for me to pile information into it. At this point I can even delude my self into believing that I can develope and adhere to a whole new organization process in order to make sure everything is easy to find and that I wont have duplicates all over the place. Clearly labled foldersm, dates and names that represent, in a systematic way, what each file is and best of all a clean desk top. I'm sure I can keep it up for oh about 8 minutes. But until then, I will have the most organized computer on the planet!

Something I learned from this experience is that sometimes we all need a "go to" that will offer an instant smile and good mood.

Whenever I'm stressed, down or about to go into a tense situation I just watch this video and I feel all better....



I know you are worried about my knitting becuase it has been so long since I have given you an update. Rest easy in knowing that during this whole Apple melt down I was still knitting away on my FLS and Noro Striped Scarf II so tomorrow (because my computer is finally back home where it belongs) I will be able to show you up dates! woot woot!

No comments: